About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my creative blog. I'm Hanna. A 34 year old girl from Sweden. I've been crafting since 2007 and I'm loving it!

Followers

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Christmas Card # 7

Just a quick post today, I really need to continue with my studies... :( But I couldn't really concentrate before so I decided to make another Christmas card using one of the cute images I found on the internet. Hopefully I'm more focused on my studies now...

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
- Allsorts Challenge Blog, week 78: A sketch for you
- Sir Stampalot Challenge, November challenge: Christmas Traditions
- Totally Gorjuss, challenge # 56: Traditional Christmas Colours
- Wild Orchid Challenges, challenge # 9: Classic Christmas


Close up on the crocheted flower and the peals on the thread
Papers: Bazzill Orange Peel Cardstock, Patterned papers from Papermania A Silent Night Paper Pack
Details: Red roses from Panduro Hobby, The white rose is from Stellas, the crocheted flower is from Geraldine's Etsy Store, Peal Stickers "white" from You Do, Doily Lace Edge Punch from Martha Stewart. The pearls on the thread are from Pyssloteket. The edges are distressed with Tim Holtz Distress Ink "Vintage Photo". The image and the sentiment are printed from the computer.

11 comments:

  1. Hi Hannah

    What an adorable Christmas card.

    I really love the image and with the roses and traditional coloured DP, it makes a really super card.

    Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week and Stampalot challenge this month, good luck and hope to see you again.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hanna - glad you found time to make this card as its beautiful. Love that vintage image and the crochet flower is lovely
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hanna this is sooooo gorgeous. Love all your beautiful embellishments and that gorgeous angel picture. Thanks for playing along at Sir Stampalot this month.
    Pinky
    Not get back to your studies!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Christmas card Hanna, love this image and your flowers are just gorgeous. Carol.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Christmas card Hanna, beautiful details.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jätte fint kort...

    Ha de gott.
    Kram Gurkiss

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Thank you for joining us at Totally Gorjuss this week. Suzie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super creation and fab traditional colours. Thanks for playing at Totally Gorjuss this week. Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a lovely card, the image is adorable

    thanks for joining in the Allsorts fun this week

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so lovely love the way you have embelished the crochet flower looks fab!

    Thanks for playing at Allsorts this week

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous Christmas creation! Thanks for Sharing with us at Sir Stampalot and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and posting a comment. It brightens my day! :)