I really enjoyed making this sort of a tomboy card. Love the papers from the Oliver Paper Pad from Basic Grey.
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Anonyme Scrappere, utfordring # 13: Bursdag
- Bunny Zoe's Crafts, challenge # 7: Sparkle & Shine
- Flutter By Wednesday, challenge # 136: Fluttering Into 2011 Hop
- Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT Challenge Blog, challenge # 9: Anything Goes
- Paper Sundaes Challenge Blog, challenge # 50: Something New (New design papers, 3D Crystal Glaze and the sparkling felt hearts)
- Scrappekammeret, utfordring # 22: Kammerpikenes Oppskrift; Use 4 or more different types of flowers
- Stamp Something: Something With Glitter Challenge
- Totally Gorjuss, challenge # 61: For Someone Special
- Wild Orchid Challenge, challenge # 14: A Sketch by Bev
And here is my card:
Papers: Bazzill Canvas Cardstock, Design papers from Basic Grey's Oliver Paper Pad
Stamp: Lili of the Valley: Fairies - On Tiptoe
Details: Lace ribbon from Panduro Hobby/Tilda, Felt hearts and Rhinestone stickers from Panduro Hobby, Flowers from Prima, Wild Orchid Crafts, Petaloo and Stellas, Mini Alpha Stickers from Kaiser Craft "White & Chocolate" 3D Crystal Glaze from You Do, Stickles "Star Dust"