About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my creative blog. I'm Hanna. A 34 year old girl from Sweden. I've been crafting since 2007 and I'm loving it!

Followers

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Monday, January 17, 2011

Say Hello To Ma Little Friend

I finally bought a CUTTLEBUG! Yay! I'm sooo happy right now. :) *jumping up and down*
I mean just look at him (yes, it's a him ;) love the retro look. :)

I'm already having so much fun with my Cuttlebug. Here is a card I made when I used my new alphabet by Tim Holtz and a Nestabilities die from Spellbinders.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

- Craft You Days Away, challenge # 11: Anything Goes
- One Stop Craft Challenge, week 114: Card for a Male
- Sketch Saturday, week # 138: A Sketch, sponsored by Bunny Zoe's Crafts
- Top Tip Tuesday, challenge # 17: Anything Goes
- Wags 'n' Whiskers, challenge # 44: With Love
- Wild Orchid Crafts, challenge # 15: Lets Get Sentimental


Papers: Bazzill Canvas Cardstock, design papers by ?
Stamp: "Robots" Stampset by Lemonade
Dies: Nestabilities labels eight by Spellbinders, Chip Block Alphabet by Tim Holtz
Details: Flowers by Prima, Brads by Panduro Hobby, Tiny Type Alphabet by Cosmo Cricket, Arrow by My Mind's Eye "Little Boy Blue 'Little Man' Accessory Sheet", Heart from Sassafras Punchinella

9 comments:

  1. Hello little friend! an kan få hälsa på hos mig ibland! LOL Nej, skämt åsido, jag är såååå sugen på en CB själv!

    Läckert kort du gjort med diesen! Härliga färger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your papers are a good match for the image. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card, I love the vibrant colours. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft Your Days Away for our first challenge of 2011, good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your funky card Hanna. The image is rather cute and love your papers. Enjoy your new Cuttlebug, you'll wonder how you managed without it. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and fun with Cuttlebug! :)

    Thank you for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday @ http://toptiptuesday.blogspot.com/ Please come back on Tuesday for another brilliant tip! :)

    Maggie

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Hannah

    Just a short visit to accomodate the wonky arm to say Hi and lovely work as always.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Förstår att du är glad för din CB! Jag skulle inte kunna skapa utan min ;-) har haft den ett tag (så den ser rätt gammal ut jämfört med din fina nya.. ;-) Nu ska jag kika vidare i din blogg!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Hannah..great card hon :0)...thanks for joining us at WNW...Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabby, fun card Hannah super image and design thank you for joining us at One stop Crafts this week.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and posting a comment. It brightens my day! :)