I have been struggling with this card all weekend. I wanted to challenge myself and make another size than the usual 6" x 6". And also I wanted to challenge myself to decorate more than just one side of the card. I'm really pleased with how this card turned out and I hope that the family who "ordered" the card is too. It's a birthday card for a ladie that likes to travel.
I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
- Alota Rubber Stamps, challenge # 53: Using Nestabilities
- Crazy 4 Challenges, C4C75: Use Dies
- One Stop Crafts, week # 119: Birthday
- Papertake Weekly Challenge: Putting on the Glitz
- Sukkersött, challenge # 113: Blonder, Perler og Blomster
- Wags 'n' Whiskers, challenge # 48: Punches
- Wild Orchid Crafts, challenge # 17: A Sketch
Papers: Bazzill Cardstock Kraft & Brown, "Postcards" from Pack Your Bag Collection by Kaisercraft and "Tiny Treasures" from the Once Upon a Springtime Collection and "Sweetheart of Mine" from the Le' Romantique Collection by Graphic 45
Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 4
Details: Ribbon from my stash, Flowers by Prima and You Do, Roses from Pyssloteket, Brads by American Crafts and My Mind's Eye, Ticket by Making Memories, Pearl Stickers by Inkido, Mini Alpha Stickers by Kaisercraft, Tiny Type Letters by Cosmo Cricket, Martha Stewart Doily Lace Edge Punsh, Stickles "Star Dust"
I also got a Blog Award from my sweet design team friend Carol.
And these are the rules that follows with the award...
Step 1 - Make a post linking back to the person who gave you the award!
Step 2 - Share 7 random things about yourself
Step 3 – Award 15 recently discovered bloggers with this award
Step 4 – Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won the award
Ok, so here is the bit where I'm suppose to tell you 7 random things about myself... *hmmm* This is tricky but here goes...
1. I've grown up in a small town in Sweden famous around the world for their glassware, Kosta Boda.
2. My favourite glass designer is Olle Brozén.
3. I am a blood donor. A very important task I think...
4. I love to play video games.
5. I used to work at an amusement park where I "drove" one of the roller coasters.
6. I loooooove chocolate. Super yummy!
7. I'm studying to become a teacher. I will teach children from the ages 6-12. I only have about 1.5 years left now. Can't wait until I graduate.
I'm passing this award onto the following fabulous bloggers: