About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my creative blog. I'm Hanna. A 34 year old girl from Sweden. I've been crafting since 2007 and I'm loving it!

Followers

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Happy Birthday + An Blog Award

I have been struggling with this card all weekend. I wanted to challenge myself and make another size than the usual 6" x 6". And also I wanted to challenge myself to decorate more than just one side of the card. I'm really pleased with how this card turned out and I hope that the family who "ordered" the card is too. It's a birthday card for a ladie that likes to travel.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
- Alota Rubber Stamps, challenge # 53: Using Nestabilities
- Crazy 4 Challenges, C4C75: Use Dies
- One Stop Crafts, week # 119: Birthday
- Papertake Weekly Challenge: Putting on the Glitz
- Sukkersött, challenge # 113: Blonder, Perler og Blomster
- Wags 'n' Whiskers, challenge # 48: Punches
- Wild Orchid Crafts, challenge # 17: A Sketch

The front:

Open:

Close ups:

Papers: Bazzill Cardstock Kraft & Brown, "Postcards" from Pack Your Bag Collection by Kaisercraft and "Tiny Treasures" from the Once Upon a Springtime Collection and "Sweetheart of Mine" from the Le' Romantique Collection by Graphic 45
Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 4
Details: Ribbon from my stash, Flowers by Prima and You Do, Roses from Pyssloteket, Brads by American Crafts and My Mind's Eye, Ticket by Making Memories, Pearl Stickers by Inkido, Mini Alpha Stickers by Kaisercraft, Tiny Type Letters by Cosmo Cricket, Martha Stewart Doily Lace Edge Punsh, Stickles "Star Dust"

I also got a Blog Award from my sweet design team friend Carol


And these are the rules that follows with the award... 

Step 1 - Make a post linking back to the person who gave you the award!
Step 2 - Share 7 random things about yourself
Step 3 – Award 15 recently discovered bloggers with this award
Step 4 – Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won the award
Ok, so here is the bit where I'm suppose to tell you 7 random things about myself... *hmmm* This is tricky but here goes...
1. I've grown up in a small town in Sweden famous around the world for their glassware, Kosta Boda
2. My favourite glass designer is Olle Brozén.
3. I am a blood donor. A very important task I think...
4. I love to play video games.
5. I used to work at an amusement park where I "drove" one of the roller coasters.
6. I loooooove chocolate. Super yummy!
7. I'm studying to become a teacher. I will teach children from the ages 6-12. I only have about 1.5 years left now. Can't wait until I graduate.  

I'm passing this award onto the following fabulous bloggers:

10 comments:

  1. wow! ett sånt kort! jösses! du skall vara supernöjd med dig själv!

    Tack för utmärkelsen... :-)
    jag skall gå o kolla på solsidan - men sen skall jag fortsätta läsa din blogg... jag lovar...

    tack för att du hejar på mig.... :-)

    en grammatisk fråga... jag tror att familj (precis som police o s v) är ett singel-ord på engelska... d v s the family IS happy too.... din engelska var så jädra bra, så jag tänkte att den kunde bli fulländad med en korrigering... jag försöker att låta bli att rätta folk... men jag tänkte att jag gör en chansning här... om du blir ledsen eller arg - så ber jag om ursäkt :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card...thank you for joining the Alota Rubber Stamps challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful Hanna, fab idea the 40s style, love the layout and papers and well done on decorating more than one side, makes it so more interesting I think! Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Et herlig kort, Hanna!!! Og mange flotte detaljer...likte veldig god det motivet med den sittende damen ;)
    Lykke til i ukens utfordring hos Sukkersött!!
    Klemmer, Wenche :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Å ett sånt härligt kort!

    Tack så mycket för den fina bloggawarden, jag blev riktigt rörd.
    Så spännande att få titta in i din blog så mycket vackert du har skapat, vilken underbart kreativ själ du är.

    Kram Nilla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kjempestilig kort med mange flotte detaljer Hanna:-)) Må jo være helt perfekt for ei som er glad i å reise dette.

    Takk for at du deltar hos Sukkersøtt denne uken. Lykke til!!

    Klem Astrid:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful project love the images, embellies &DP's thank you for joining in at OSCC & congrats on your award, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Så flott! Takk for at du er med på WOC sin utfordring ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tjusigt kort! kul vikning, den måste jag testa!! och tusen tusen tack för awarden, stylish..wohooo! Jag blev sååå glad och jag är så tacksam för alla dina fina kommentarer!!!

    Stor kram!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous work hon :0)..thanks for joining us at WNW and good luck..hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and posting a comment. It brightens my day! :)