About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my creative blog. I'm Hanna. A 34 year old girl from Sweden. I've been crafting since 2007 and I'm loving it!

Followers

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Friday, April 22, 2011

Cute & Girly - By the Cute and Girly

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

- Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT, challenge # 24: Anything Goes
- Top Tip Tuesday, challenge # 30: Open Challenge
- Wild Orchid Challenges, challenge # 21: Wings


Just wanted to post a reminder of the challenge over at By the Cute and Girly. The theme for the month is cute and girly and is hosted by Lora. Perfect theme for all your cute and girly creations. :) Please join us, there are some great prizes to win.

Here are my second project for this month. A giftbag using one of the gorgeous Ballet Digital Stamp Set from My Grafico. Just adorable.


Papers: Bazzill Canvas Cardstock, "Monarch" by Kaiser Craft
Stamps: Ballet Digi Stamp Set by My Grafico
Details: Flowers by Kaiser Craft, Roses by Wild Orchid Crafts and Panduro Hobby, Organza Ribbon by Panduro Hobby, Pink Ribbon from my stash, Pearl Stickers by You Do, Stickles "Star Dust"

4 comments:

  1. Hello Hanna .. hope you have a great easter weekend
    Love the little gift bag.. so pretty
    Thanks for joining us at LCI this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hanna, this is just a gorgeous gift bag and I so love the sentiment you have used. Hope you have a lovely Easter. Thanks for playing along at LCI this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Hanna, absolutely beautiful gift bag! .

    Thank you for joining in with this weeks Anything Goes challenge at Ladybug Crafts Ink, hope to see you next week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The work is interesting and creative

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and posting a comment. It brightens my day! :)