About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my creative blog. I'm Hanna. A 34 year old girl from Sweden. I've been crafting since 2007 and I'm loving it!

Followers

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Friday, September 2, 2011

Flower + Lace - Fairytale Challenge Blog + Challenges


Wow, the last couple of weeks has gone by really fast, it's already time for a new challenge over at Fairytale Challenge Blog. This time the theme is 

Flower + Lace
Start creating and join in - we'd love to see your projects. :)

I'd like to enter my project into the following challenges:

- Cupcake Inspirations, challenge # 125:
- The Paper Shelter, challenge # 29: Anything Goes
- Wild Orchid Crafts Challenges, week 31: Tags, Tags, Tags


Here is my project, hope you'll like it. :) 


 Papers: Canvas Cardstock, Design Papers from the Lille Collection by 7 Gypsies
Stamps: Butterfly Garden by Pink Paislee
Details: Roses, Rhinestones and Ribbon from Wild Orchid Crafts, Lace from my stash, Doily from Poppy's Cabin, Game Piece by Tim Holtz, Stickles "Star Dust"

12 comments:

  1. Hanna, your set is so very stunning! I love the idea to make a pocket for the tags on the card! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this is fun ! great creation
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Hanna, gorgeous card, love the papers colours and the pretty lace. Has a real romatic feel to it, love it. Have a great weekend. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is wonderful. i love the beautiful colours and the little tags
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very lovely card, nice colors, the design is gorgeous.
    **Karla

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful tag!!!! Thanks for playing with us this week at The Paper Shelter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card and lovely design with the tags. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sweetie this is stunning i love them tags gorgeous work thanks for joining us at WOC this time hugs pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful work! Gorgeous.
    Hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like this style, you did a great job by choosing the colours and motifs!
    Hugs Michi

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool stil du har på dina alster. Jag gillar dem verkligen.

    Ha en bra dag!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh WOW Hanna! I just adore everything!
    Thanks for playing at WOC,
    Hugs Kylie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and posting a comment. It brightens my day! :)