We're back with another challenge for you over at Colour Crazy Challenge. The theme is as always
but you must display some colouring on your project.
The sponsor for this challenge is:
I've used Penelope # 3 by Oddball Art for this challenge. I've coloured her with Distress Inks. I have used three different kind off coloured cardstock. One of them is blingy. I wrote the sentiment om my computer and made a shaker pocket using my fuse tool by We R Memorykeepers. I filled the pocket with the shaker mix Creepy Cobweb by Little Cards from Lucy's Cards.
I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
- Addicted to Stamps and More, challenge # 346: ATG
- CCC Digi Creations, challenge # 104: Eileens ATG Challenge
- Creative Moments, challenge # 170: ATG
- Everybody Art Challenge, challenge # 449: ATG
- Imagine that Digistamp, challenge # 6: ATG
- Sparkles Monthly Challenge Blog, challenge # 117: No Patterned Paper
Here is my card. I hope you'll like it. :)
Papers: Bazzill Canvas Cardstock in White and Raven, Bazzill Bling Cardstock in Petty Cash
Stamps: Penelope # 3 by Oddball Art
Medium: Distress Inks
Hair: Antique Linen, Gathered Twigs and Walnut Stain
Skin: Tattered Rose, Vintage Photo, Victorian Velvet, Worn Lipstick
Clothes and Shoes: Twisted Citron, Peeled Paint and Black Soot
Stickles in Star Dust
Signo Uniball Pen in White
Tools: Fuse Tool by We R Memorykeepers, 659202 by Sizzix
Embellishments: Creepy Cobweb by Little Things from Lucy's Cards, Rhinestones by DoCrafts/Papermania
Thanks for stopping by. Take care!