Monday 2 August 2021

August Challenge Simply Magnolia



We're back with another challenge over at Simply Magnolia

The theme for this month is:


You can make whatever you like as long as your card/creation has Magnolia products on it.

I have used Native American Tilda from the Once Upon a Time collection by from 2013. I coloured the image with Spectrum Noir Classique Markers. I used a steel die called Inside & Out Stitched Oval by My Favorite Things. I made the card base from Bazzill kanvas cardstock using my Martha Stewart circle cutter. The patterned papers are from the Cosmos collection by Stamperia. I decorated the card with feathers, flowers burlap ribbon and corrugated cardboard from my stash and some pearls by DoCrafts.


Here is my card. I hope you will like it. :)



Papers: Bazzill Cardstock - Kraft, Stamperia - Cosmo, Corrugated Cardboard
Stamp: Magnolia - Native American Tilda
Medium: Spectrum Noir Classique Markers -
Skin - FS3, FS4, FS6, FS7, FS9
Hair - TN6, TN7, TN9
Clothes - GB6, GB9, GB10
Bow and Arrows - EB3, EB5
Feathers - BG2, BG5, BG9
Posca - 0.7 mm - white
Tools: Martha Stewart - Circle Cutter, My Favorite Things - Inside & Out Stitched Oval 
Embellishments: Flowers, Feathers, Burlap Ribbon, DoCrafts - Pearls

Thanks for stopping by. Take care!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and posting a comment. It brightens my day! :)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) of May 2018, those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible and accessible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Followers of this blog should be aware that their photo and link back to their profile are visible and accessible to anyone who visits this blog and thereby consent to the use of personal information for that specific purpose. This Data Protection and Privacy Policy applies to all content published on my blog and to content published on my blog prior to this document becoming effective.
By visiting this blog and commenting, please consider yourself informed of this privacy and data protection notice.