About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my creative blog. I'm Hanna. A 34 year old girl from Sweden. I've been crafting since 2007 and I'm loving it!

Followers

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Cute Card Thursday - Challenge 100 - Metal Mania

Competing in my first challenge over at Cute Card Thursday. The theme for the challenge is Metal Mania- fits me perfect! I used my Gorjuss Girls stamp again. I really really want to buy some more, I think the are sooo cute!

Here is my card (it's from a sketch over at BasicGrey Challenges but I think I was to late to compete in  that challenge...)

Paper: Bazzill Orange Peel Cardstock "White", BasicGrey "Lipstick Red" from their Bittersweet-collection, Rusty Pickle "Rock Angel" from their Brass Knuckles-collection
Stamp: Sugar Nellies Gorjuss Girls "Bear Hug"
Details: Ribbon from Skapa Hobby and Panduro, Flowers from You Do Flower-collection "frappochino" and Prima "Sweetheart", Brad from Panduro, Rub-on from Panduro, Rhinestone Stickers from You Do, Cord Silver from You Do, Charms (Butterflies) from Landstoken

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us over at CCT this week :D
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and posting a comment. It brightens my day! :)