About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my creative blog. I'm Hanna. A 34 year old girl from Sweden. I've been crafting since 2007 and I'm loving it!

Followers

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Monday, February 8, 2010

Paper Sundaes - 4th Challenge

Competing in another challenge over at Paper Sundaes. This time is a sketchchallenge.

And here is my card:

Paper: Bazzill Cardstock "kraft", Cosmo Cricket "Silly Sam" (both front and back) from their Lil' Man-collection
Stamp: Alota "Bug in Gift Box"
Details: Ribbon from Skapa Hobby, Pealstickers from You Do, the Text is from Scrapbooking enligt Mirabyll

3 comments:

  1. Tänk vad mycket man hinner om man bara vill ;), superfint.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card - love the stamp!
    Thanks for playing with Paper Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, love the glittery wings! Thanks for playing along at Paper Sundaes :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and posting a comment. It brightens my day! :)