About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my creative blog. I'm Hanna. A 34 year old girl from Sweden. I've been crafting since 2007 and I'm loving it!

Followers

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Friendship warms the heart...

Just a quick post before bedtime. I totally forgot that it's school tomorrow. Oops ;)

I made this card to the following challenges:
- Sukkersött, utfordring 74: "Skiss"
- The Craft Garden, March challenge: "Photo inspiration"
- Stamp Something, Recipe Something: "Design paper, button(s) and ribbon"
- Cute Card Thursday, challenge 101: "Ribbon-tastic"

The sketch and the photo for inspiration:



My Card: 

Paper: Bazzill Cardstock "Kraft", Making Memories "Pink Geometric Findings" from their Vintage Findings- collection
Stamps: Magnolia: "Tilda with love rice" from their Spring- collection 2008, the text is from Rachelle Anne Miller
Details: Got the ribbon from my mum <3, buttons from Panduro Hobby. The edges are distressed with Tim Holtz Distress Ink. "Vintage Photo"

5 comments:

  1. So sweet! I love that Tilda! Pretty colors and layout is fab! Thanks for playing at Stamp Something!

    Janna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. Thanks for taking part in the craft garden challenge. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nydelig kort du har laget :-)
    Herlig motiv!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a sweet card - the colours certainly tie in with thoseon the photo - can't wait to see blossom on the trees.
    I like how you have flipped the sketch
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and posting a comment. It brightens my day! :)