About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my creative blog. I'm Hanna. A 34 year old girl from Sweden. I've been crafting since 2007 and I'm loving it!

Followers

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Lots of love...

 It's been a while. My inspiration just flew out the window, but I think it's back now. :) I had a big exam I had to do and somewhere around that it was just gone. I made my first tri shutter card and that was so much fun! I love to try out new card foldings.

Papers: Bazzill Canvas Cardstock "white", BasicGrey "Marsala Bella", Chamomile" and "Palace Blue" from their Marrakech-collection
Stamp: C.C Designs Sweet Pixies Birgitta
Details: flowers from Panduro Hobby, Sugar coated brads "lily white" from Doodlebug Design, Pearl Stickers from You Do

1 comment:

  1. this is fab hon...havnt tried this fold myself but think i may have to....cute image too...Debs x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and posting a comment. It brightens my day! :)