About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my creative blog. I'm Hanna. A 34 year old girl from Sweden. I've been crafting since 2007 and I'm loving it!

Followers

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Friday, April 23, 2010

Another Birthday Card

I now know that Lisa in my Design Team received the card I made for her birthday and I can finally show you what it looks like.  

I now had 755 visitors from 40 countries!!! I'm amazed, this is something I never could imagined when I first started this blog. I would like to thank everyone for visiting and writing wonderful comments. I really appreciate it. They warm my heart.

Papers: Bazzill Canvas Cardstock "White", Making Memories "Petite Paisley Blue" and "Slimming Stripes Blue" from the Cosmopolitan collection
Stamps: Hänglar & Stänglar (don't know which one though, I couldn't find it in their web shop), Hero Arts "Sweet Moments"
Details: Flowers from Prima Sweethearts and You Do "frappochino", sugarcoated brad from Doddlebug Design "lily white", ribbon from Skapa Hobby, brad from Inkido and Pearl Stickers from You Do.

Hope you all have a wonderful evening and a really good weekend. Take care.

2 comments:

  1. Great card, I'm sure Lisa will treasure it!
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved it Hanna and it has pride of place on my mantel. The stamps are fab too - just waiting for the right challenge .
    The colours you used are perfect for me. I love Browns .
    Thank you once again
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and posting a comment. It brightens my day! :)