About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my creative blog. I'm Hanna. A 34 year old girl from Sweden. I've been crafting since 2007 and I'm loving it!

Followers

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Friday, September 24, 2010

Sketch Book


Well, I decided to bring some order among my sketches that just laying everywhere in my little scrap corner in our bedroom, so therefore I decided to make a sketch book to organize things and I also got the chance to use my Bind it All (love, love, love)

I'd like to enter the sketch book in to Tuesday Tagger's challenge: It takes all sorts. Ribbon Oasis is sponsoring this week and you have the chance to win some yummy ribbons. :)

 Here is the book:

Papers: Prima IOD "Reverie" from their Caliope Collection, Rusty Pickle "Jane de Belleville" from their Pirate & Princess Collection
Stamp: Sugar Nellie/Gorjuss Girls "Bear Hug"
Details: Ribbon and brad from Panduro Hobby, October Afternoon Mini-Market Stickers, Glitter Stickers from Pictura, Pearl Stickers from You Do

I also wanted to remind you of the Indian Summer Challenge over at By the Cute and Girly. It's only a few days left so make you that you participate.

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Hanna, great idea for keeping everything together, my bind it all is covered in dust, not been out for some time. Have a lovely weekend. nnalorac.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is lovely. Its great to make something nice for yourself for a change isnt it?
    Thank you for the instructions and the inspiration kit. I thought I'd left a comment before (when I received them) but looking back throught the comments on your blog cant find it. The papers are great, and thank you for the gorgeous Tilda card and the stamped images-havent got any of them. I will put photos of the tea light card on my blog when I make them up.
    Geraldine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful little notebook. I love that image and the ribbon is gorgeous
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous book and very useful xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and posting a comment. It brightens my day! :)