Finally Friday! :) It's nice that I don't have to work this weekend but then on the other hand I have to study a lot! I thought I started by cheer me up by making another card and I used the new stamp from Magnolia that I bought. She's so cute. :)
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Bunny Zoe's Crafts, Challenge # 5: Autumn Love
- Crafty Creations Challenge Blog, Challenge # 91: Halloween or Perhaps Autumn
- Just Magnolia Challenge Blog, Week 79: Dawny's Sketch
- Polka Doodles, Week 43: Autumn
- Top Tip Tuesday, Challenge # 7: Anything Goes
- Totally Gorjuss, Challenge # 53: Sparkle
- Totally Papercrafts Challenge, Challenge # 40: Bling It On
Here's the card:
Papers: Bazzill Cardstock "Kraft", Imaginisce "Apple Crisp" (both front and back) from their Apple Cider Collection
Stamps: Apple Tilda from Magnolia, the letters are from Panduro Hobby
Details: Flowers from Stellas, Silver Cord and Rhinestone Stickers "Crystal Clear" from You Do, Charm from Landstoken. I won the heart charm in a blogcandy. I put Stickles "Star Dust" on Tilda's dress.
Don't forget to enter the challenge over at By the Cute and Girly. It's just a few days left of the month. This months theme is Spooky.
Enter my blogcandy. :)