Thursday 7 October 2010

Blogcandy from Pauline and my first Blog Award from Lisa

Just a quick post today to show you the yummy candy that I won over at Pauline's place.
I got my first two Lily of the Valley stamps and they are sooo gorgeous. The two paperpacks, charms and flowers too. Yay!!! :) And Pauline's card is just sooo sweet. Thanks so much!


And I also have to show you the Blog Award that my teamie Lisa send me...


Yay! My first Blog Award. Happy, happy day. :) Thanks Lisa, of course I send it back to you.

Ok, now it's time to study some more... :/ I rather create something instead.

Please scroll down for my latest card and my latest  project for By the Cute and Girly. The theme for this month is Spooky.

1 comment:

  1. you are very welcome Hanna
    Love the candy - you lucky girl
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and posting a comment. It brightens my day! :)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) of May 2018, those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible and accessible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Followers of this blog should be aware that their photo and link back to their profile are visible and accessible to anyone who visits this blog and thereby consent to the use of personal information for that specific purpose. This Data Protection and Privacy Policy applies to all content published on my blog and to content published on my blog prior to this document becoming effective.
By visiting this blog and commenting, please consider yourself informed of this privacy and data protection notice.