About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my creative blog. I'm Hanna. A 34 year old girl from Sweden. I've been crafting since 2007 and I'm loving it!

Followers

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Blogcandy from Pauline and my first Blog Award from Lisa

Just a quick post today to show you the yummy candy that I won over at Pauline's place.
I got my first two Lily of the Valley stamps and they are sooo gorgeous. The two paperpacks, charms and flowers too. Yay!!! :) And Pauline's card is just sooo sweet. Thanks so much!


And I also have to show you the Blog Award that my teamie Lisa send me...


Yay! My first Blog Award. Happy, happy day. :) Thanks Lisa, of course I send it back to you.

Ok, now it's time to study some more... :/ I rather create something instead.

Please scroll down for my latest card and my latest  project for By the Cute and Girly. The theme for this month is Spooky.

1 comment:

  1. you are very welcome Hanna
    Love the candy - you lucky girl
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and posting a comment. It brightens my day! :)