Well, I'm not really sure what to call this in English... Maybe a bottle hanger? Anyway, I made this for my dad on his birthday. He's a really big Harley Davidson-fan so what suits better than a motorcycle and some Harley papers?!
I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:
- Anything Goes Challenge Blog, week 21: Black and white ( I have a little red as well so just delete me if it's not ok)
- Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge: Colour Challenge # 55: Black and white + one
- Cupcake Craft Challenges, challenge # 113: Boys and their toys
- Sentimental Sundays, challenge # 25: Black and white + one
- Stamptacular Sunday Challenge, challenge # 81: No card allowed
- Sukkersött, utfordring # 98: Lag et herrekort der du bruker metallpynt
- Sweet Stampin Challenge Blog, challenge # 49: Anything but a card
- The Stamp Man Challenge Blog, challenge # 8: Cards for men
Here is my bottle hanger:
Papers: Bazzill Canvas Cardstock, EK Success "H-D Bar Font", Basic Grey "Lipstick Red" from their Bittersweat Collection
Stamps: The motorcycle is from Stämpelboden, The skull is from Bombshell Stamps Man's Ruin stamp set and "enjoy" is from Hero Arts Sweet Moments stamp set.
Details: Brads and ribbon from Panduro Hobby, Pearl stickers "Red" from Kaiser Craft I cut out the skull with wings from Rusty Pickle "Rock Angel" from their Brass Knuckles collection. Not sure where I bought the punchinella.