About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my creative blog. I'm Hanna. A 34 year old girl from Sweden. I've been crafting since 2007 and I'm loving it!

Followers

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year!

Hi everyone!
Just want to let you know that I'm taking some days of from the blog. I'm writing my essay right now and I have to hand it in before Christmas... Yikes! I still have a lot of writing left to do so I haven't and I wont be crafting for quite some time now. :( Hope you all have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year and hopefully I see you around here the next year. Thank you to everyone who visited me and to all of you that left sweet comments. I really appreciate it.
Take care.
Hugs, Hanna

2 comments:

  1. Happy Christmas to you and yours Hanna .. hope you get your essay finished and can enjoy the holidays
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a wonderful X'mas. Happy New Year to you too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and posting a comment. It brightens my day! :)