About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my creative blog. I'm Hanna. A 34 year old girl from Sweden. I've been crafting since 2007 and I'm loving it!

Followers

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Monday, March 21, 2011

Birthday - GDT - Anyone for Anya?

 I'd like to enter my creation into the following challenges:


- Craft Your Days Away, challenge # 16: For mum or a special lady (this is for a special lady)
- Simon Says Stamp: Simon Says ... Happy Birthday
- Southern Girls Challenge: Use flowers
- The Shabby Tea Room, week # 53: Party time



I won a sketch challenge over at Anyone for Anya? I won three cute digis from Digital Delights and along with that the opportunity to guest design for this challenge. Yay! :)

The theme for the challenge is Birthday... Make a birthday card or why not a birthday gift. Remember that you're only aloud to use images from The Greeting Farm or C.C Designs.
Here is my card, hope you like it.

Papers: Bazzill Kraft Cardstock, Pattered Papers from the Summer Bloom Collection by Papermania
Stamp: Swiss Pixies Birgitta by C.C Designs
Details: Flowers by Prima, Roses from Pyssloteket, Tiny Type Letters by Cosmo Cricket, Organza Ribbon by Panduro Hobby, Pearls by Inkido, Stickles "Star Dust"

8 comments:

  1. Oh what a sweet card. I love how you used the cardboard. Thanks for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable ... I love the alpha letters spelling birthday wishes! Thanks for joining us in the Tea Room for our birthday bash :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your Gd spot Hanna .. and what a beautiful card - i love the corrugated strip
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, cute card Hanna.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! I love the flowers. Thanks for sharing your talent at Southern Girls.
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card.Thanks for sharing with us at CYDA.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! this is beautiful! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp, hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and posting a comment. It brightens my day! :)