About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my creative blog. I'm Hanna. A 34 year old girl from Sweden. I've been crafting since 2007 and I'm loving it!

Followers

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Friday, March 4, 2011

Kinder/Children - Fairytale Challenge Blog



Time for another challenge over at the Fairytale Challenge Blog. The theme for the next two weeks is Kinder/Children. Please create something  for a child or something with an image of a child.

Here is my card. I hope it inspires you to enter the challenge. :)

Papers: Bazzill Canvas Cardstock, Design papers from the Oliver Collection by Basic Grey
Stamp: from the Kids Collection by Alota
Details: Flowers by Prima, Roses from Pyssloteket, Brad "Little Girl" by Panduro Hobby Ribbon from my stash, Tiny Type Letters from Cosmo Cricket, Stickles "Star Dust"

3 comments:

  1. Hi Hanna!

    Thanks for your lovely Comment of my Blog. I think your card is so awsome und your Image is so sweet. Really nice Card.

    Hugs Ela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable! So sweet image!
    Hugs Nela

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and posting a comment. It brightens my day! :)