About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my creative blog. I'm Hanna. A 34 year old girl from Sweden. I've been crafting since 2007 and I'm loving it!

Followers

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Springtime - By the Cute & Girly


The month of March is here. *Aaah* Can you smell that spring is in the air? The challenge theme over at By the Cute and Girly this month is Springtime and is hosted by Carol. As always, you can make whatever you like as long as it fits the challenge theme. We have some lovely prizes for you to win from:






JLJ Designs also gave us some freebies to play with this month and here is my card using one of her images.
Papers: Bazzill Kraft and Canvas Cardstock, Green Patterned Paper from the Summer Bloom Collection by Papermania, I think the Pink Patterned Paper is by My Mind's Eye
Stamp: JLJ Designs
Details: Ticket by Making Memories, Tiny Type Letters by Cosmo Cricket, Ribbon and Rhinestone Stickers by Panduro Hobby, Flowers by Kaiser Craft, Panduro Hobby and from Pyssloteket, Stickles "Gold" and "Star Dust"

4 comments:

  1. cute little card - love the pretty Dp and flowers
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely good luck card Hanna, love the flowers and papers. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Hanna, love the colours.

    ** Kate **

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable, thanks for sharing!

    Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2011/02/march-kit-preview-day.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and posting a comment. It brightens my day! :)