About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my creative blog. I'm Hanna. A 34 year old girl from Sweden. I've been crafting since 2007 and I'm loving it!

Followers

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Tent Card - Fairytale Challenge Blog



I'm sorry for posting this late. I had this set to be a schedule post but for some reason it didn't post itself. :(
It's time for a new challenge over at the Fairytale Challenge Blog. We want to see a tent card folding this time. You can find a tutorial here. Please join us, I love to see your interpretation.

Here is my card, I hope you'll like it.

 Papers: Bazill Canvas Cardstock, Patterned paper from the Eastern Promise by Dovecraft
Stamps: "Spring Moony Night" by Sweet Pea Stamps, "Du är allt kollage" by Inkido
Details: Flowers by Wild Orchid Crafts, Pearl Stickers by Panduro Hobby 

4 comments:

  1. oh this is so pretty Hanna .. i love that sweet pea image
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so fantastic. I love it.
    Hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin it , Hanna. There is a kind of watercolour feel to the image-gorgeous. Another one to put on the "Must try this" list!
    Geraldine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cards are very pretty and beautiful

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and posting a comment. It brightens my day! :)