About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my creative blog. I'm Hanna. A 34 year old girl from Sweden. I've been crafting since 2007 and I'm loving it!

Followers

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Friday, July 22, 2011

Summer, Sun & Sunshine - Fairytale Challenge Blog + Challenges


Time for a new challenge over at Fairytale Challenge Blog. The theme this time is

Summer, Sun & Sunshine

A perfect theme, I think today was one of the hottest days here during this Summer. The design team are sponsored by Robyn's Fetish this time and I chosed a image that reflects what I love to do during the Summer... walk with barefeets in the grass. :)

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Charisma Cardz Challenges, challenge # 29: Sunshine Colours
- Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge, challenge # 41: Summer
- Paper Playtime, challenge # 50: Summer
- Top Tip Tuesday, challenge # 43: Shaped Cards


9 comments:

  1. Your card is so fantastic. Great work. I love the paper.
    Hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. footloose and fancy free lol.. love your watering can shape
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a terrific Sentimental Sundays shape challenge entry, I can tell you enjoyed creating it! Thanks for joining us and good luck. Be sure to come back next time, I can't wait!
    Hugs
    Tammy Louise
    P.S. Really sweet candy available if you collect! 3 winners in all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This water can card is fabulous!! Love the colors and embellishments. Can I use this idea?

    Thank you for playing with us at Paper Playtime.
    Krista, guest designer
    www.KristasPaperCafe.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card - Just love the shape :)

    Thanks so much for joining in this week with Top Tip Tuesday's 'Shaped Card' Challenge :)

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, lovely coulour choice. Thanks for joining Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI Hanna, what a pretty shaped card. I love the fun image and beautiful sunshine colours. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at charisma cardz this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super härligt kort Hanna, tycker mycket om den!

    Kram
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, your sepcial shape card is georgous!
    I just love the colours and all the details you added. Great work!
    hugs xoxo
    Nina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and posting a comment. It brightens my day! :)