About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my creative blog. I'm Hanna. A 34 year old girl from Sweden. I've been crafting since 2007 and I'm loving it!

Followers

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Mini Maze Book - Fairytale Challenge Blog


Can't believe that it's already been two weeks since the last Fairytale Challenge... I totally missed to post this and I'm so sorry. It's just been to much stuff happening in my life right now so the days just flew by I guess...

Well anyhow, I hope you join us in the new challenge. We want you to make your own Mini Maze Book this time and I must say it was a little bit tricky but a lot of fun as well. Here is a You Tube video tutorial...
Here is my Maze Book...



Papers: Brown Patterned Paper by ?, "Sayuri" from the Kioshi Collection by Basic Grey
Stamp: Digi Sentiment from the Graduation Sentiments by Raindrop Echo Design/Whimsy Stamps
Details: Ribbon by Victoria's Design House, Roses and Rhinestones by Wild Orchid Crafts, Mini Alpha Stickers by KaiserCraft.
 

2 comments:

  1. Hello a wonderful job.
    A stunning design.

    ** Karla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is so beautiful. Great paper you have used.
    Hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and posting a comment. It brightens my day! :)