About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my creative blog. I'm Hanna. A 34 year old girl from Sweden. I've been crafting since 2007 and I'm loving it!

Followers

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Friday, October 14, 2011

With Sympathy - Fairy Tale Challenge Blog


It's time for a new challenge over at Fairy Tale Challenge Blog. The theme for the next couple of weeks is

With Sympathy...

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

- DYSU Challenge Blog, challenge # 41: Use Your Scraps (Both the cardstock and the patterned paper)
- Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT Challenge Blog, challenge # 41: Tag it!
- Simply Create Challenges, challenge # 54: Shades of Black

Here is my project this time, hope you'll like it.


I wanted to keep it as simple as possible and not use to many colours. 

Papers: Kraft Cardstock, Scraps, think the paper is from Bo Bunny
Details: Angel Wings from Panduro Hobby, Black Roses from Wild Orchid Crafts, Ribbon from my stash and Alphabet Stickers by Kesi'art.

8 comments:

  1. Hanna, this time we do really have a sad theme but your tag is really so very stuning and wonderfull. I love the wings. xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hanna: Your Sympathy tag is very pretty. Thank you for joining us at Simply Create for our Shades of Black Challenge.

    Diane
    Simply Create Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sympathy tag = gorgeous wings.
    Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and so elegant. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is great. I love your design.
    Beautiful sympathy card.
    Hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning tag & love the wings :D
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  7. The wings are a great touch on this sympathy tag - LOVE them!!!
    Love n hugs,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning! And beautifully done. Thanks for entering the Simply Create Challenge - hope you can join us again next time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and posting a comment. It brightens my day! :)