About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my creative blog. I'm Hanna. A 34 year old girl from Sweden. I've been crafting since 2007 and I'm loving it!

Followers

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Christmas - Fairy Tale Challenge Blog

Time for a new challenge over at Fairy Tale Challenge Blog. The theme for the next couple of weeks is

Christmas.

This is also my last challenge as a design team member over at Fairy Tale Challenge Blog. I'm going to miss be a part of this wonderful team and I want to thank you for the chance to be a part of it. I've decided to quit because my school work and job is taking up to much time and I just don't have the time to craft as much as I would like right now. I don't want to do anything half-hearted so this feels like the best thing to do right now. :(

Here is my final contribution, hope you'll like it. 

Papers: Kraft and White Canvas Cardstock, Patterned Papers from the A Silent Night Paper Pack by Papermania
Stamp: "Mistletoe Kisses" by Prairie Fairy
Details: Gardenia, Roses and Ribbon by Wild Orchid Crafts, Shimmer Dots by Papermania, Mini Alpha Stickers by Kaiser Craft, Stickles "Star Dust"

3 comments:

  1. oh lol... i need one of those misletoe sticks ! Fab little card
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is perfect.
    I'll miss your works at the Fairy Tale Challenge.
    Hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi a beautiful Christmas card. You a Merry Christmas and good luck!
    Hugs Karla

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and posting a comment. It brightens my day! :)