Thought I show you another Christmas card I made this weekend. I just love the vintage image I found on Pinterest. And of course I used my Snow flurries die and Mini holiday 4 stamp set from Tim Holtz again. Just love them!
I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:
- Bunny Zoe's Crafts: Winter
- Craft Room Challenge: Punches or Die-cuts
- Everybody Art Challenge, challenge # 214: Angels
- Simply Create Too, challenge # 26: Use Your Stash
- Southern Girls Challenge, challenge # 57: 46 Days to go (Christmas)
- Sparkles Monthly Challenges, challenge # 38: Christmas is coming
Here's my card, hope you'll like it. :)
Papers: Greeting Card from Canvas Corp, White and kraft cardstock, Design paper from Papermania's A Silent Night collection, Angel design paper from Maja Design "Mina Vänner"
Stamps: Mini Holidays 4 by Tim Holtz, Music notes and Snowflakes from Panduro Hobby, Ängel-set 1 by Reprint, Swirls (Flourishes) by Inkadinkado
Dies: Snow flurries by Tim Holtz
Details: Roses from Slöjddetaljer and Wild Orchid Crafts, Burlap String, Old Stamp, Pearl, Rhinestones and Feathers
Thanks for stopping by. :)