About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my creative blog. I'm Hanna. A 34 year old girl from Sweden. I've been crafting since 2007 and I'm loving it!

Followers

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Christmas Card # 3


Thought I show you another Christmas card I made this weekend. I just love the vintage image I found on Pinterest. And of course I used my Snow flurries die and Mini holiday 4 stamp set from Tim Holtz again. Just love them!

I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:

- Bunny Zoe's Crafts: Winter
- Craft Room Challenge: Punches or Die-cuts
- Everybody Art Challenge, challenge # 214: Angels
- Simply Create Too, challenge # 26: Use Your Stash 
- Southern Girls Challenge, challenge # 57: 46 Days to go (Christmas)
- Sparkles Monthly Challenges, challenge # 38: Christmas is coming

Here's my card, hope you'll like it. :)



Papers: Greeting Card from Canvas Corp, White and kraft cardstock, Design paper from Papermania's A Silent Night collection, Angel design paper from Maja Design "Mina Vänner"
Image: Pinterest
Stamps: Mini Holidays 4 by Tim Holtz, Music notes and Snowflakes from Panduro Hobby, Ängel-set 1 by Reprint, Swirls (Flourishes) by Inkadinkado
Dies: Snow flurries by Tim Holtz
Details: Roses from Slöjddetaljer and Wild Orchid Crafts, Burlap String, Old Stamp, Pearl, Rhinestones and Feathers 

Thanks for stopping by. :)
/Hanna

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely love your card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hei Hanna,
    gorgeous card, beautiful vintage santa!
    Thank you for sharing at Craft-Room Diecuts and punches Challenge,
    good luck;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh this is gorgeous .. i love the image
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous creation!

    Thank you for joining in the fun at Sparkles Monthly Challenges for our * Christmas is coming * challenge

    Hope you will join us again & good luck in the draw
    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A stunning card. Thanks for joining in the fun with Sparkles Monthly Challenges.

    Hugs Helen DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hannah: Your card is wonderful! Isn't this a fun way to use your stash! Thanks for joining in our "Use Your Stash - Challenge #26" at Simply Create Too. Come by tomorrow, 23 Nov, for our next great challenge

    Diane
    Simply Create Too DesignTeam
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so lovely and vintage, thanks for sharing with us at Craft Room challenge, debi x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and posting a comment. It brightens my day! :)