About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my creative blog. I'm Hanna. A 34 year old girl from Sweden. I've been crafting since 2007 and I'm loving it!

Followers

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Christmas Card # 5

Hope you had a fantastic weekend. I sure had, a nice and relaxing one. Just what I needed. No crafting however. Hopefully I will have some time over tomorrow, I still have some Christmas cards left to create. Well, here is Christmas card number 5. Hope you'll like it. I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

- Addicted to Stamps Challenge, challenge # 44: Christmastime
- Cute Card Thursday, challenge # 244: Girls Only!
- The Paper Girls Challenge Blog, challenge # 20: Christmas/Winter 
- Scrap-Creations, challenge: Winter  




Papers: Brown paper bag, white, brown and kraft cardstock, Design paper from Authentique's Festive Collection
Image: Pinterest
Stamps: Mini Holiday 4 and Papillon by Tim Holtz, Snowflakes from Panduro Hobby, Swirls (Flourishes) from Inkadinkado
Distress Inks: Antique Linen, Frayed Burlap, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain
Dies: Snow Flurries by Tim Holtz
Details: Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, Pearls (White) from Reprint 

Thanks for stopping by. :)
/Hanna

2 comments:

  1. Oh WOW this is stunning.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very romantich and gorgeous. Thanks so much for playing along with us at ATSC. Good luck. Hugs, Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and posting a comment. It brightens my day! :)