About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my creative blog. I'm Hanna. A 34 year old girl from Sweden. I've been crafting since 2007 and I'm loving it!

Followers

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Wedding card

Wow, first card for the year 2013. It only took about seven months (!!!). I guess that new my job as a teacher was tougher than I thought but it's also a lot of fun. I hope that I have more time to craft during my vacation which starts tomorrow. :) This is a card that I made for my friend's wedding. I finally got to use the papers from Prima's Engraver collection. I think they are just gorgeous! I also got to use my new die from Tim Holtz, also lovely.

Here is the card, I hope you'll like it. :)




 Papers: Straw and black cardstock, patterned papers from Prima's Engraver collection
Stamps: V689 and V135 from Vilda Stamps
Die: Distressed Doily from Tim Holtz
Details: Flowers from Panduro Hobby, Vintage lace, Pearls from Reprint and Vintage Trinket from Prima

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hanna,
    your card is so very pritty! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and posting a comment. It brightens my day! :)