About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my creative blog. I'm Hanna. A 34 year old girl from Sweden. I've been crafting since 2007 and I'm loving it!

Followers

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Monday, November 17, 2014

Christmas Card # 1 2014

Yay! I'm finally back with a card. It's been a while since I made a card. I have been colouring a lot of images but I just didn't feel like making a card. I've used a really cute stamp from Magnolia's Wedding Collection 2010. I thought it was suiting for Christmas as well. :)

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

- Kort o Mania, utfordring # 119: Anything goes as long as it's Christmas
- Midweek Magnolias, challenge # 102: Flourishes
- Simply Magnolias: Layers
- The Ribbon Girl, November Colour Challenge: Red

Here it is. I hope you'll like it. :)


 Papers: Kraft and Bazzill Orange Peel Cardstock, Patterned Paper from the Reflections Christmas Collection by Echo Park and Vintage Christmas Paper Pad by Landstoken
Stamp: Tilda Brings a Flower from the Wedding Collection by Magnolia
Distress Inks/Mists/Glitter Glues: Tattered Rose, Victorian Velevet, Antique Linen, Frayed Burlap, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stains, Pumice Stone, Black Soot, Fired Brick, Peeled Paint, Mowed Lawn, Stormy Sky Distress Inks
Details: Festive Berries by Magnolia, Carnations by Wild Orchid Crafts, Christmas Flower by You Do, Ribbon from my stash, Pearls by Queen & Co.

Thanks for stopping by. Take care!
Hugs, Hanna

2 comments:

  1. Nydelig kort i fine farger :)
    Takk for at du deltar på Kort o Mania sin utfordring.
    Siri - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute love all your details...hugs lizzi simply magnolia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and posting a comment. It brightens my day! :)