About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my creative blog. I'm Hanna. A 34 year old girl from Sweden. I've been crafting since 2007 and I'm loving it!

Followers

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Hit the Road!!

I have a birthday card to show you today. I've tried to grunge it up a bit and I'm pleased with how the card turned out. I hope you'll like it to.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

- Challenge Up Your Life, challenge # 67: Brads
- Crafty Calendar Challenge: Boys Will Be Boys
- Everybody Art Challenge, challenge # 404: Anything Goes
- Simon Says (Monday Challenge Blog): Masculine Card



Papers: Bazzill Kraft Cardstock, Patterned papers from the Craftsman collection by Prima
Stamp: Motorcycle Elements by Stampendous
Distress Inks/Stains: Walnut Stain, Tea Dye, Black Soot, Chipped Sapphire, Old Paper, Antiqued Bronze
Die: Sprightly Sprockets by Spellbinders/Donna Salazar
Stencil: Numeric Layering Stencil by Tim Holtz
Details: Aged Copper Embossing Enamel, Texture Paste by Ranger, Film Strip Ribbon by Tim Holtz, Brads from The Engraver Collection by Prima

Thanks for stopping by. Take Care!
Hugs, Hanna

2 comments:

  1. I really love this card! I love how you gave it a vintage feel, yet it also has that grunge element. It's a perfect combination of classy and edgy and the colors are amazing! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your work with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it's a gorgeus card. I like it very much, because in a few days I getmy motorcycle license. And it makes so much fun. Thanks for joining us at EAC. Michi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and posting a comment. It brightens my day! :)