Saturday 20 July 2019

Week 28 Colour Crazy Challenge



We're back with another challenge for you over at Colour Crazy Challenge. The theme is as always

Anything Goes

but you must display some colouring on your project.

The sponsor for this challenge is:


I've used a digi called Did Someone Say Cream Cake? by Knitty Kitty Digis. Such a cute image and I must say it was a real challenge colouring those cats but they turned out ok. I think this is my first attempt ever to make a CAS-card. I knew when I saw the image that I wanted to make a tall card. I've coloured the cuties with Distress Inks and used cardstock by Bazzill in black, white and red.

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

- Creative Fingers, challenge # 168: ATG
- Creative Moments, challenge # 172: ATG
- Lemon Shortbread, challenge # 98: ATG
- Sweet Stampin’: You’ve got to have friends 

Here is my card. I hope you'll like it. :)




Papers: Bazzill Canvas Cardstock in White and Raven, Bazzill Prismaticc in Classic Red
Stamps: Did Someone Say Cream Cake? by Knitty Kitty Digis
Medium: Distress Inks
Brushed Corduroy, Gathered Twigs and Ground Espresso
Hickory Smoke and Black Soot
Pumice Stone
Embellishments: Rhinestones by Docrafts/Papermania


Thanks for stopping by. Take care!

Hugs, Hanna

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for doing such a fabulous project! I think the kitties turned out great, can't believe you made such a great effect with distress inks! Amazing! Thanks for your hardwork, much appreciated! Annabel - KKD

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and I love how you colored the fur babies. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and posting a comment. It brightens my day! :)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) of May 2018, those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible and accessible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Followers of this blog should be aware that their photo and link back to their profile are visible and accessible to anyone who visits this blog and thereby consent to the use of personal information for that specific purpose. This Data Protection and Privacy Policy applies to all content published on my blog and to content published on my blog prior to this document becoming effective.
By visiting this blog and commenting, please consider yourself informed of this privacy and data protection notice.