Monday 30 December 2019

Top 10 2019


The year 2019 has soon come to an end and I have scrolled my blog and found my Top 10 for this year. I could not decide so I ended up with 11 cards. I had kind of a creative year thanks to the two design teams I was a part of. I am so happy to be a part of design teams again. It brings me so much joy and creativeness. 

Happy New Year to you! I hope you all have had a wonderful Christmas and a awesome start on the New Year.

image from Pixabay

******************************************************************************


A lollipop card for the monochrome challenge at Simply Magnolia.


Love this stamp by Magnolia. This is the first time I used Spectrum Noir Glitter Brush Pens on a card. <3 font="">


A lovely Lili of the Valley stamp. A card as a guest designer for Scrapping4Fun challenges.


A shaker card with a lovely shaker mix from Little Things by Lucy's Cards.


A card for the Add a Sentiment challenge at Simply Magnolia.


A digi stamp by Little Blue Button Stamps. I'm very pleased with the background on this card.


I really like how I coloured her hair. A lovely image by Jeremiah Ketner/Small and Round on this card.


A really cute image from All Dressed Up for Colour Crazy Challenge. I really like the papers by Mintay Papers on this card.


I really like this die by Studio Light and the cute Frosty stamp by Magnolia. A card I made as a guest designer for Magnolia Forever.


A card for the Guest Designer challenge over at Scrapping4Fun challenges. I really like the soft colours and the cute image.


And so the final one - a tea light card with a cute hÄnglar & stÄnglar stamp from the Klappat & Klart! collection. An oldie but a goodie!

I hope you enjoyed scrolling through my Top 10.
Thanks for stopping by and look at my list. Take care!
Hugs, Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and posting a comment. It brightens my day! :)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) of May 2018, those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible and accessible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Followers of this blog should be aware that their photo and link back to their profile are visible and accessible to anyone who visits this blog and thereby consent to the use of personal information for that specific purpose. This Data Protection and Privacy Policy applies to all content published on my blog and to content published on my blog prior to this document becoming effective.
By visiting this blog and commenting, please consider yourself informed of this privacy and data protection notice.