Friday 3 January 2020

Challenge # 157 Scrapping4Fun Challenges


It is time for a new challenge over at Scrapping4Fun Challenges. This is my first challenge as a design team member and I am going to be a part of the team from January - April 2020. :)

The theme for this challenge for the next two weeks is:


A nice and easy one for you.

The sponsor for this challenge is:


I have used Brittanys First Day by Oddball Art for my gatefold card. I coloured her with Distress Inks. I used some Glossy Accents on her glasses and some Stickles in Star Dust on the skull. The patterned papers are from the All Seasons Paper Pack by The Paper Studio. I wrote the sentiment on my computer using the fonts October Twilight and Hoefler Text. 

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

- Craft Rocket Challenges, challenge # 66: Something New (new stamp)
- Creative Knockouts, challenge # 331: Anything Goes
- Cute Cards Thursday, challenge # 615: Anything Goes

Here is my card. I hope you will like it. :)






Papers: Bazzill White and Raven Canvas Cardstock, All Seasons Paper Pack by The Paper Studio
Stamp: Brittanys First Day by Oddball Art
Medium: Distress Inks
Hair: Antique Linen, Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain
Skin: Tattered Rose, Vintage Photo, Victorian Velvet and Worn Lipstick
Clothes and Shoes: Faded Jeans, Dusty Concord, Peeled Paint, Fired Brick, Tumbled Glass and Black Soot
Books: Black Soot and Old paper
Flag banner: Fired Brick, Peeled Paint, Salty Ocean, Wild Honey, Wilted Violet and Squeezed Lemonade
Glossy Accents
Signo Uni-ball Pen - White
Stickles - Star Dust
Copic Marker W3
Embellishments: Rhinestones by Marianne Design

Thanks for stopping by. Take care!


2 comments:

  1. Hanna: your school-themed card is fantastic! Love the contrast of the OA digi image with the bold graphic text background and striped paper on the inside! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card: I like the shape.
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and posting a comment. It brightens my day! :)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) of May 2018, those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible and accessible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Followers of this blog should be aware that their photo and link back to their profile are visible and accessible to anyone who visits this blog and thereby consent to the use of personal information for that specific purpose. This Data Protection and Privacy Policy applies to all content published on my blog and to content published on my blog prior to this document becoming effective.
By visiting this blog and commenting, please consider yourself informed of this privacy and data protection notice.