Tuesday 17 March 2020

Reminder March Challenge Simply Magnolia

Just a reminder of the



over at Simply Magnolia. We are now halfway through that challenge so please come and join us. :) 

You can make whatever you like as long as your card/creation 
has Magnolia products on it.

I have used Sleeping Baby Tilda from the Cozy Family Autumn Collection from 2010 (but I made it to an Edwin instead) and Chubby Baby Feet from the Special Moments Collection from 2013 by Magnolia. I coloured the image with Distress Inks. The patterned papers are by Maja Design. I decorated the card with some roses, rhinestones and I also found these cute buttons by Dress It Up.

I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

- Alphabet Challenge Blog: Y is for Something for the Youngsters
- Crafty Catz, challenge # 497: Anything Goes/Boys and Their Toys
- Dream Valley Challenges, challenge # 221: One for the Boys
- Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog, challenge # 128: Anything Goes
- Nordsalten Hobbyklubb, challenge # 181: Kort til barn
- The Paper Girls Challenge, challenge # 196: Babies!

Here is my card. I hope you will like it. :)




(Så älskad från första stund - So loved at first sight)

Papers: Bazzill Canvas Cardstock - white, Maja Design - 11th of December
Stamps: Magnolia - Sleeping Baby Tilda, Chubby Baby Feet, Rox Stamps - STAMP018
Medium: Distress Inks
Skin: Tattered Rose, Vintage Photo, Victorian Velvet
Clothes and Wings: Weathered Wood, Hickory Smoke, Tumbled Glass
Copic W3
Stickles - Star Dust
Tools: My Favorite Things - Inside & Out Stitched Oval
Embellishments: Roses, Ribbon, Dress It Up - Deco Buttons, Marianne Design - Rhinestones

Thanks for stopping by. Take care!



8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness this is precious! I just love the bottle shape and your coloring is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us and good luck with with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, its so pretty and sweet I just love it. Thankyou for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice and sweet card Hanna.
    Gr. Wilma xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so lovely. Thanks for joining in with my theme at the Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, and that is actually my fav stamp on cards to baby :-)
    Thank you for joining us at Nordsalten Hobbyklubb :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable. I like that you decorated the inside as well. Thank you for joining the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just the sweetest little card! I love all the details and your beautiful coloring. Thank you so much for joining the Paper Girls in our current Babies challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is absolutely adorable! Beautiful coloring and I love the flower cluster. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Paper Girls Challenge! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and posting a comment. It brightens my day! :)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) of May 2018, those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible and accessible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Followers of this blog should be aware that their photo and link back to their profile are visible and accessible to anyone who visits this blog and thereby consent to the use of personal information for that specific purpose. This Data Protection and Privacy Policy applies to all content published on my blog and to content published on my blog prior to this document becoming effective.
By visiting this blog and commenting, please consider yourself informed of this privacy and data protection notice.