Saturday 18 April 2020

Reminder April Challenge Simply Magnolia

Just a reminder of the 


challenge over at Simply Magnolia. We are now halfway through that challenge so please come and join us. :)

You can make whatever you like as long as your card/creation has Magnolia products on it.

I choose Edwin with Laser Sword and Tilda with XOXO from the Galaxy Collection from 2017 and William's Moon from the Goblin Spells Collection by Magnolia for my card since I was inspired by the Star Wars movies. :) I coloured them with Distress Ink. I tried to make a background scene with watercolours.... it was sooo difficult! I think it turned out ok but definitely something that I have to practice some more! I decorated the card with some rhinestones. The patterned paper is from the Under the Stars Collection by 13 @rts.

Here is my card. I hope you will like it. :)




Papers: Bazzill Canvas Cardstock - White, 13 @rts - Under the Stars
Stamps: Magnolia - Edwin with Laser Sword, Tilda with XOXO, William's Moon
Medium: Distress Inks

Tilda with XOXO: Hair - Gathered Twigs
Skin - Tattered Rose, Vintage Photo, Victorian Velvet
Clothes - Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
XOXO - Pumice Stone, Wild Honey

Edwin with Laser Sword: Hair - Brushed Corduroy
Skin - Tattered Rose, Vintage Photo, Victorian Velvet
Clothes - Antique Linen, Gathered Twigs, Walnut Stain
Laser Sword - Black Soot, Mermaid Lagoon

Ranger - Embossing Powder "White"
Mister Huey's Color Mists - Opaque White
Watercolours
Embellishments: Marianne Design - Rhinestones

Thanks for stopping by. Take care!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and posting a comment. It brightens my day! :)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) of May 2018, those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible and accessible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Followers of this blog should be aware that their photo and link back to their profile are visible and accessible to anyone who visits this blog and thereby consent to the use of personal information for that specific purpose. This Data Protection and Privacy Policy applies to all content published on my blog and to content published on my blog prior to this document becoming effective.
By visiting this blog and commenting, please consider yourself informed of this privacy and data protection notice.