Friday 19 June 2020

Challenge # 169 Scrapping4Fun Challenges


It is time for a new challenge over at Scrapping4Fun Challenges

The theme for this challenge for the next two weeks is:


The sponsors for this challenge is:

Scrapping4Fun Shop


I have used an acrylic stamp set by Sweet Moma called Forest for my card. I coloured the images with Distress Inks. I wanted to try to make my own background paper using stamps and I think it turned out pretty good. I like the idea how easily it is to make two cards just cutting the background paper in half. I been wanting to use this stamp set since I bought it during my trip to Barcelona last year and I finally got a chance to use it. :)

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

- Creatalicious Challenges, Challenge # 189: Anything Goes + Optional No Design Paper
- Creative Fingers Challenge Blog, Challenge # 188: Anything Goes
- Southern Girls Challenge, Team Lou June: Anything Goes
- The Creative Crafters, Challenge # 29: Anything Goes
- Through the Craft Room Door: June 16th: Anything Goes

Here are my cards. I hope you will like them. :)




Papers: Bazzill Canvas Cardstock - White, Thunder 
Stamps: Sweet Moma - Forest
Medium: Distress Inks
Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean, Rusty Hinge, Fired Brick, Fossilized Amber, Old Paper,
Peeled Paint, Pumice Stone, Victorian Velvet
Stickles - Diamond
Embellishments: Marianne Design - Rhinestones


Thanks for stopping by. Take care!


4 comments:

  1. Super nice card with the stamps.
    Big Hug Bianca.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us over at Creative Fingers Challenge blog. I just love your cards! Georgia DT for Creative Fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool cards!!! Love how you made your own patterned paper... it looks like the real thing!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenge, we hope to see you again next time. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes + optional no design paper” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    (DT Simply Create Too)

    (DT Kreativtanten)



    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and posting a comment. It brightens my day! :)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) of May 2018, those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible and accessible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Followers of this blog should be aware that their photo and link back to their profile are visible and accessible to anyone who visits this blog and thereby consent to the use of personal information for that specific purpose. This Data Protection and Privacy Policy applies to all content published on my blog and to content published on my blog prior to this document becoming effective.
By visiting this blog and commenting, please consider yourself informed of this privacy and data protection notice.