Friday 11 September 2020

Challenge # 175 Scrapping4Fun Challenges



It is time for a new challenge over at Scrapping4Fun Challenges

The theme for this challenge for the next two weeks is:


The sponsors for this challenge is:



I have used Benji and Friend by Le Ann's World. I coloured the image with Spectrum Noir Classic pens. The patterned papers are from the Oliver paper pad by Basic Grey. I used a star die and I decorated the card with some pearls and buttons.

Here is my card. I hope you will like it. :)




Papers: Bazzill Canvas Cardstock - White, Raven, Basic Grey - Oliver
Stamp: Lee Ann's World - Benji and Friend
Medium: Spectrum Noir Classics
Skin - FS3, FS6, FS7, FS9
Hair - EB2, EB3, EB4, EB5
Clothes - TB2, TB3, TB4, IG2, IG5, IG7
Shoes - GG3, GG4, GG5
Dog - MB2, MB3, FS4, FS6, IG9, True Black
Tools: Star Die
Embellishments: Foof*a*La - Buttons, Karen Foster - Scrapper's Floss, Panduro Hobby - Pearls


Thanks for stopping by. Take care!



2 comments:

  1. Very nice work thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Owww Hanny, I love your picture with the lovely boy and cute dog.
    A beautiful card. Thank you for your sweet response on my blog. Hugs, wilma xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and posting a comment. It brightens my day! :)

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) of May 2018, those leaving a comment on this blog do so in the knowledge that their name, link to their profile or blog, as well as comments they leave are visible and accessible to all those who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.
Followers of this blog should be aware that their photo and link back to their profile are visible and accessible to anyone who visits this blog and thereby consent to the use of personal information for that specific purpose. This Data Protection and Privacy Policy applies to all content published on my blog and to content published on my blog prior to this document becoming effective.
By visiting this blog and commenting, please consider yourself informed of this privacy and data protection notice.