We're back with another challenge over at Simply Magnolia.
The theme for this month is:
You can make whatever you like as long as your card/creation.
I have used Frosty with Snowflake from the So Jolly collection from 2009 by Magnolia. I coloured Frosty with Spectrum Noir Classique Markers and used Stickles in Diamond and Star Dust on Frostys hat, the snow and on the snowflake. The patterned papers are from the Frozen Forest collection by Studio Light. I decorated the card with vintage stamps, roses, scrapper's floss and crystals.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
- Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog, November: Anything Goes
- Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge, November: Anything Goes with Patterned Papers
- Creative Fingers Challenge Blog, Challenge # 196: Anything Goes
- Cute Card Thursday, Challenge # 658: Sparkles
- Dragonfly Dreams Challenge, November: Christmas/Winter
- Magnolia Forever, Challenge # 95: Anything Goes with the option of Sparkles
- Merry Little Christmas Challenge Blog, MLCCB # 28: Anything Christmas Goes
- We Love Chocolate Baroque, November: Christmas
Here is my card. I hope you will like it. :)
Papers: Bazzill Cardstock - Craft, Bazzill Canvas Cardstock - White, Studio Light - Frozen Forest,
Nellie Snellen - Doily
Stamp: Magnolia - Frosty with Snowflake
Medium: Spectrum Noir Classique Markers
BG2, FS3, FS4, GG4, GG5, IG2
TB1, TB2, TB4, TB7, True Black
Stickles - Diamond, Star Dust
Ingvild Bolme/Prima Chalk Edger - Attic Dust
Tools: Rox Stamps - DIE009Embellishments: Roses, Prima - Say it in Crystals, Karen Foster Design - Scrapper's Floss Tan, Sequin, Vintage Stamps
Thanks for stopping by. Take care!