About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my creative blog. I'm Hanna. A 34 year old girl from Sweden. I've been crafting since 2007 and I'm loving it!

Followers

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

By The Cute And Girly...

... is looking for some new Design Team Members.

 "Do you love to craft? Would you like to be part of a team of friendly crafters and a challenge blog that caters for all kinds of crafts? If your answer is yes then I want to here from YOU!

This call will close on the 1st March (or sooner depending on the amount of applicants)"

So make sure to check out the blog and apply for the Design Team Call

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hanna
    Just popped over to say hello. Gorgeous card, love the colours and stamped background images. hugs nnalorac.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and posting a comment. It brightens my day! :)