The best thing of having a cold and stay home from school is that you have time to craft. :)
I made this card to the following challenges:
- Sunday Sketch & Stamp, challenge # 22: "Sem's Sketch"
- Magnolia Down Under Challenges, # 34: "Easel Card"
- Creative Belli Blog, CBC85: "Butterflies or dragonflies"
- Stamp Something, "A Touch of Spring"
- Artful Inkables, challenge # 14: "Naughty or Nice"
Here is the sketch:
And here is my card:
Paper: Bazzill Canvas Cardstock, Panduro Hobby/JB Creative Team "Captivate Me" from their Amore Collection, Inkido "Rosa Prick"
Stamps: Magnolia "Tilda as Butterfly" from their Chasing Butterflies Collection, Hero Arts Sparkle Clear: "Sweet Moments"
Details: Flowers from You Do Flower Collection "White", Prima "Sweetheart", Pearl Brads from Panduro Hobby/JB Creative Team, Pearl Stickers from You Do, Ribbon from Skapa Hobby. The edges are distressed with Tim Holtz Ditress Ink. "Vintage Photo".