About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my creative blog. I'm Hanna. A 34 year old girl from Sweden. I've been crafting since 2007 and I'm loving it!

Followers

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Saturday, February 6, 2010

A Spoon Full of Sugar - Challenge 89 Lets get Sketchy

I'm competing again. This time in a sketchchallenge over at A Spoon Full of Sugars blog. I thought the sketch was really cute. :)
And here is my card :)
Paper: Bazzill Canvas Cardstock, patterned papers from swedish Inkido "naturvit kärlek" och "rosa prick"
Stamps: Magnolia: "Tilda with hearts" from their Valentine & Congratulations-collection 2007, Prima: "Heart stamp four" from their The Goods-collection
Details: Jewels from Prima "Alphabet en floc", don't remember were I bought the ribbons and the text is from Scrapbooking enligt Mirabyll.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and posting a comment. It brightens my day! :)