About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my creative blog. I'm Hanna. A 34 year old girl from Sweden. I've been crafting since 2007 and I'm loving it!

Followers

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Monday, April 12, 2010

Hi there...


I have been creating a lot lately, but it's things I can't show you just jet. It's some stuff for my DT mission over at By the Cute and Girly and some stuff for some birthdays coming up so I'll just publish it later. In the meantime I'll show you one of the first layouts I made.



And don't forget to go to the By the Cute and Girly blog and add your contribution too. Remember: you can make whatever you like as long as it fits the Fairytale theme.

1 comment:

  1. what a gret layout - i love the ohotos and that background "bug" DP
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and posting a comment. It brightens my day! :)