About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my creative blog. I'm Hanna. A 34 year old girl from Sweden. I've been crafting since 2007 and I'm loving it!

Followers

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Thursday, April 8, 2010

It's finaly here...


...the blogcandy I won from MME. Designs. Yay! :) And wow, is this girl talented or what?! There was a card she made along with the goodies and it's just gorgeous! :) Thanks again. Make sure to check out her blog as well.
Happy, happy day!


I have been at my parents house for a couple of day so I haven't got any crafting done at all. But I think that's what I'm about to do for the rest of the evening and maybe all night long. ;)

3 comments:

  1. congratulations on your win hon...oh and i have candy too ;-)...Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your win!
    I wish you so much fun with these beautiful things.

    Hugs,
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your win - those goodies look fab - bet you can't wait to play.
    Lisa ;0

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and posting a comment. It brightens my day! :)