About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my creative blog. I'm Hanna. A 34 year old girl from Sweden. I've been crafting since 2007 and I'm loving it!

Followers

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Sunday, May 30, 2010

I'm sorry...


... but this month has been chaotic! I've been studying full-time and working part-time and I haven't had the time to create anything this month except my contribution for next months By the Cute and Girly challenge. I don't think I have longed for summer holidays as much as now, during my 14 years in school. I'm really looking forward to the day when I can scrapbook again. Hopefully soon. It's still some days left of May's celebration challenge so make sure to enter. :)

2 comments:

  1. HI Hanna ... hope you are ok.. i think we will all struggle in the summer months - there seems to be so many other things to do. I am sure your studying will pay off
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life is always a hussle and bussle for women lol. Not long till you get a bit of relaxation time.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and posting a comment. It brightens my day! :)