About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my creative blog. I'm Hanna. A 34 year old girl from Sweden. I've been crafting since 2007 and I'm loving it!

Followers

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Baptism card


A friend of mine from work asked me to do a baptism card for her to give to her niece. I found a really cute template to use over at Frubards Pysselkök. I had a lot of fun when I made this. Who said that cards have to be square? :)

I like to enter this at the challenge over at Scrappekammeret. Challenge 13 is all about making a card without using any stamps.

  Papers: Bazzill Canvas Cardstock "White" and "Blossom", JB Creative Team "Captivate Me" from the Amore-collection
Details: Roses from Pyssloteket, Ribbon from Skapa Hobby, Martha Stewart "Doily Lace Edge Punch", Rhinestone Stickers "Crystal Clear" from You Do. I printed the text from my computer. I put some Stickles "Star Dust" on the roses. 



4 comments:

  1. I just love this it is amazing.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nydelig kjolekort! Kan tenke meg kollegaen din var fornøyd med dette :)
    Tuusen takk for at du deltar hos Scrappekammeret!
    Klem, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lekkert kjolekort du har laget Hanna. Disse er så søte til dåp :-) Nydelige farger og veldig fint pyntet!
    Tusen takk for at du deltar hos Scrappekammeret.
    Klem Guro

    ReplyDelete
  4. Herlig kjole kort du har laget, fine mønsterark. Passar godt til søte små babyer detta...
    Takk for at du deltar hos scrappekammeret, klem fra Linda W

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and posting a comment. It brightens my day! :)