I wanted to use this stamp from Penny Black's Critter Party for very long but I didn't know what to do with it. When I got my blog candy from Melanie-Jane, it just struck me. One of the stamps I got was just perfect together with the Penny Black one. I'm going to do a happy belated birthday card. Those come in handy sometimes...
I would like to enter this card into following challenges:
- Alota Rubber Stamps, challenge # 40: Distress
- Cupcake Craft Challenges, challenge # 102: Distressing
- Cute Card Thursday, challenge # 124: Whateva!
- Hanna and Friends, challenge # 56: A recipe; 1 ribbon, 2 different papers, 3 flowers
- Paper Sundaes, challenge # 29: Stitching
- Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge, challenge # 34: Sketch
- Scrappekammeret, utfordring # 12: Lag noe med hjerter
Papers: Bazzill Canvas Cardstock "White", Papers from Wild Rose Studios Candy Floss Paper Stack
Stamps: Penny Black Critter Party, Rachelle Anne Miller "Fairy Tale House"
Details: Ribbon from Panduro Hobby "China Garden", Flowers from Skapa Hobby, I printed the text on my computer