About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my creative blog. I'm Hanna. A 34 year old girl from Sweden. I've been crafting since 2007 and I'm loving it!

Followers

Total Pageviews

My Blog List

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A Birthday Card

I made this card for my brother for his birthday. I found the template here. I just knew when I saw it that I wanted to use my new stamp from Bombshell Stamps. She fits perfectly. I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

- My Time To Craft Challenges, challenge 114: Rhapsody of roses
- Raise The Bar, challenge 43: Let's see those curves
-Sukkersött, utfordring 100: Lag noe til en du er glad i


Papers: Bazzill Canvas Cardstock, Daisy D's "Red Polka Dot"
Stamp: Bombshell Stamps Man's Ruin
Details: Roses from Stellas, Rhinestone Stickers from You Do. Don't remember where I bought the punchinella. I got the lace from my mum. <3

5 comments:

  1. Hi Hannah

    What a perfect card for a guy, I am sure you brother will love it.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Så utrolig stilig kort, liker formen på det:)
    Takk fro at du deltar hos Sukkersøtt!
    Klem fra Lene:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab -! your brother will love it lol
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great fun card, great image. Thanks for sharing at MTTC this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and posting a comment. It brightens my day! :)