Time for Christmas Card number 5... I tried to make a vintage Christmas card today and I think it turned out fine. :) I found the vintage photo on the internet and I think the two angels are really beautiful so I just had to make a card using that image. God Jul means Merry Christmas in Swedish.
I also want to remind you of the challenge over at By the Cute and Girly. The theme for this month is jungle, jungle. Come on over and join us. You can make whatever you like as long as it fits the theme for this month and there are some great prizes to win too...
Thanks to everyone who join in on my blogcandy so far. I really enjoyed reading your comments and visiting your blogs. There are still some days left to enter, so please do so. :)
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- A Pocket Full of Posies, challenge # 10: Winter Bouquet
- Anonyme Scrappere, utfordring # 10: Magi (Vad kan vara mer magiskt än änglar?)
- Christmas Stampin' All Year Long, challenge # 70: Stripe Challenge
- Crafts and Me Challenges, challenge # 17: Glitter (There are glitter on the striped paper and I put some Stickles on the roses)
- Cute Card Thursday, challenge # 138: Anything Goes
- Sukkersött, utfordring # 101: Jul og Advent
- The ABC Challenge: H is for Holidays
- The Stamp Man, challenge # 9: Christmas
The inside of the card:
Close up on the sentiment (Wishing You a Merry Christmas):
Papers: Bazzill Orange Peel Cardstock, Inkido "God Jul Röd", Glitz "Love Nest Polka" from The Love Nest Collection (I used the back) and The striped paper is from Papermania - A Silent Night Paper pack
Details: Pearl Stickers "white" from Inkido, the red roses are from Panduro Hobby and the white roses are from Stellas. I inked the edges with Tim Holtz Distress Ink "Vintage Photo". I put some Stickles "Star Dust" on the roses. I printed the image and the sentiment from the computer.