It's time for Christmas card number 8. All this Christmas stuff makes me long for Summer...
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
- Anything Goes Challenge Blog, week 25: Let it snow
- Basic Grey Challenges, challenge # 33: Wings
- Crafty Creations Challenge Blog, challenge # 94: Beautiful insides
- Hanna and Friends Challenge Blog, challenge # 70: A card with inner life
- Kort o Mania, utfordring # 28: Dekorera framsidan, baksidan och en valfri innersida
- Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT Challenge Blog, challenge # 3: Christmas Sparkle
- Paper Sundaes Challenge Blog, challenge # 44: Pick your Sundae toppings (Ribbon, Punches and Blue)
- Sketchy Colors, challenge # 47: A sketch
Papers: Bazzill Orange Peel Cardstock, Basic Grey "Make a wish" from the Cupcake Collection, Heidi Grace "Snow Vines" from the Frost Blvd. Collection, Notepaper from Landstoken
Stamps: "Angel Henry Mouse" from Whiff of Joy, Letters from Panduro Hobby
Details: Rub-Ons, Brad, Bells and Organza Ribbon from Panduro Hobby, Silver cord and Rhinestone Stickers from You Do, Roses from Stellas, Martha Stewart Doily Lace Edge Punch, Stickles "Star Dust" and Tim Holtz Distress Ink "Vintage Photo".